Wednesday, January 16, 2008

From Nell Dixon's Desk...

It was fun revisiting characters from The Cinderella Substitute and Be My Hero. Polly, the cute little girl from Be My Hero, makes a guest appearance and we catch up with Nate and Jenni as well as seeing how Evan and Nathalie are doing. Gemma, the heroine in Dangerous to Know appears in Be My Hero as Nathalie’s assistant. Her romance with the older bad boy of the Mayer family is quite a ride.

I had to do a lot of research for the book as it’s set in the UK’s Lake District and although it’s pure fiction I had to make sure that all the facts about protected land were accurate. I also visited quite a few wildlife parks which gave me a great excuse to see one of my favorite animals - otters.

Visit Nell Dixon Online.
Purchase Nell's books at Moonlit Romance.

No comments: