Monday, January 28, 2008

By Grace... Backlist Spotlight Author Linda Lattimer

I live in southern Georgia, a little town not far from Ft. Benning, Georgia. I have always loved reading and writing. I have had some poems and stories receive honorable mention and even had some smaller ones published. I enjoy writing, reading, traveling and visiting new places. The best park I love to visit is the Raymond Gary Park, in Oklahoma. The park is a place that offers lots of tranquil beauty. It is such a spectacular sight watching the sun set across the lake. I have a website, a site on Coffee Time Board where one can go and post comments and a Myspace that will take you to my places of interest:
Myspace: http://myspace.com/lindallattimer

Publishing Credits with By Grace Publishing include
The Last Journey

A story: The Return of the Unwelcomed in the From Darkness Anthology

2005 Brides and Bouquets has the story: Crystal Can Break

.
These titles can be purchased at By Grace

1 comment:

Denise Patrick said...

The only time I have ever been to Georgia was the night I spent in the Atlanta airport on my way to Virginia, but I hear it's a beautiful state. I'll have to visit someday.