Monday, February 4, 2008

Moonlit Romance in the Spotlight: *Fall in Love* Anthology

~*~*~

Meet two of the authors included in Moonlit Romance's Fall in Love anthology, Nell Dixon and Jessica Raymond. Stay tuned for excerpts tomorrow!

Nell Dixon


I’m Nell, and I was born and continue to live in a small area of the UK known as the Black Country. Happily married to the same man for over twenty years, we have three beautiful daughters, a tank of tropical fish and a cactus called Spike. During the day I work full-time as a health visitor in my local community.

In my spare time I enjoy travelling with my family in our touring caravan and exploring the countryside. I have a passion for cathedral architecture and historic buildings. I also enjoy walking, gardening and art.

Ever since I can remember I’ve loved stories and books, both reading and writing them. My first poem was published by a local paper when I was thirteen, since then I’ve had several poems published and was first runner up a few years ago in a national short story competition. I’ve also had several articles published in professional journals.

Writing romance remains my first love and I write the kinds of stories that I love to read. My publishers to date include: Little Black Dress, Samhain, Moonlit Romance, By Grace, D C Thompson, and Linford Romance. I am also proud to say I won The RNA’s Romance Prize 2007 with my book Marrying Max.

Visit my website at http://www.nelldixon.com to read excerpts from all my books.

September Song – Fall in Love anthology

Jessica Raymond


Jessica Raymond lives in the leafy Home Counties of England with her fiance, their baby son, and a Jack Russell terrier called Popple. She’s been published three times with Moonlit Romance: her titles include the autumnal Oxford-set romance novella The Little Shop of Dreams in Fall in Love: An Anthology (Sep 2006), her debut full-length novel, Haunted Hearts, a spooky romance set around a haunted English country house (Oct 2006), and One Shore Thing, a romantic novella set in a Cornish beachside town, which appears in A Taste of Summer (May 2007). Jessica is a self-employed freelance proofreader and her hobbies include reading, shopping, gossiping with friends, watching movies, and enjoying her garden. You can visit her website at http://www.jessica-raymond.com and read her blog at http://jessicaraymond.blogspot.com.

The Little Shop of Dreams - Fall in Love anthology

No comments: